1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We only collect personal information about you when you specifically and knowingly provide it on our website or to our customer service representatives via telephone and/or email. If you request information you will be asked to provide personal information. This information may include your:
- telephone and fax numbers
- email address
2. USE OF INFORMATION
Five Bytes only collects and uses your information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing services.
- To understand your needs and preferences. For example, we maintain a record of the services you receive from us, and we may ask for additional information so we can serve you better.
- To develop, enhance, market, or provide services. For example, we analyze how our customers use our services, so we can understand how to improve them. From time to time, we may review and analyze your use of services to help us provide better recommendations and special offers we think will interest you.
- To manage and develop our business and operations. For example, we analyze customer usage of our website to help us manage them efficiently and plan for future growth.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements. For example, we may collect information in response to a court order.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
There are a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some personal information about you. Here are some examples:
- A person who, in the reasonable judgment of Five Bytes, is seeking the information as your agent. For example, we may provide information about you to your legal representative if we are satisfied an individual is requesting the information on your behalf.
- Five Bytes representatives only, to help us serve you better and provide you with services.
- A company or individual employed by Five Bytes to perform functions on our behalf, such as research or data processing.
- An agent used by Five Bytes.
- A public authority, agent of a public authority or law enforcement agency.
ANY DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY IS CONFIDENTIAL AND THE INFORMATION SHALL BE USED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT WAS DISCLOSED.
4. RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide when contacting us is stored in our secure databases as long as you are a customer of Five Bytes. You must notify Five Bytes if you no longer want your information to be retained by us. If you contact us with a question or comment, any information identifying you is only kept long enough for us to provide you with a response, unless we are required to keep it for a longer period of time.
Please note it may be impossible to delete your information completely without some residual information remaining in our databases.
5. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, Five Bytes:
- Uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Server Certificate.
- Uses servers which are protected by firewalls, which are frequently updated to enhance security.
- Protects the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies.
- Strives to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above.
- Uses other appropriate security safeguards with respect to its databases, computer networks and systems.
- Will honor any request you may make for access to your personal information